Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Star War, 'Clones', on TV last night

Last night I watched Attack of the Clones again on TV.

During the film, my book project, Gaia, was not far from my mind. I kept flying to the my pen and paper, before I realized that I had already mapped out a similar action-drama trajectory for my book without having done the work to visually locate it into an adequate scene breakdown. So I committed to doing that rather than making sweeping general notes about "how I would like things to be". Haha. We make plans and God laughs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter