Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Friday, May 13, 2005

breakfast and being in the middle classes

Today I wake up to music videos on the TV. For breakfast I have spaghetti on toast and black coffee. It's almost like being in the middle class again! I mean, TOAST. With actual butter. And, like, BREAKFAST. hehehe

Then I remember that being in the middle class featured the exact same problems. Great place to visit.

Having suffered difficulties which were severe and protracted, the question is what to do about it? Saving, frugality, investment all the like suddenly seem much more attractive.

I'm willing to dedicate myself to things however they go. The best always turns out for me anyhow.

Just started rereading Tom Peter's 'In Search of Excellence'. Indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter