Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Going away for the weekend

About the go away for a weekend up the river with a couple my age whom I have been chatting with for some months now, and I'm feeling nervous.

What a day it's been! The constant noise of the jackhammer outside as they dismantle the carport is a mild friction in the background. I have felt like a prisoner here, unwilling to do outside into the chaotic noise, and yet wanting to leave the house for the entire day - go anywhere at all - just to get away from the damned noise.

So a small space for reflection only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter