Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Procrastination is sweet

I love doing sums for a novel project.

For Gaia I have to write 36 pages fourteen times. Five hundred and four pages, in other words.

OR

I have to write 6 pages 84 times. Hehehe.

OR

I can write 12 pages 42 times.

Hehehehehe.

OOOOR!

I can write 25 pages 20 times.

OR

20 pages 25 times.

OR

22 pages 23 times.

Ah! the life of a writer.

Procrastination is sweet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter