Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Top Priorities, Goals, Responsibilities, Needs, and Values

Today I redefined my priorities in life. The seven top priorities for me in life now are as follows:

1. Sharing spiritual principles such as generosity, etc.
2. Calming the mind and cooling the heart.
3. Caring for myself when I'm weak by being productive when I'm strong.
4. Making certain I have fun everyday.
5. Kaizen, constant small steps, in gym, clearing, writing, and other things.
6. Joy from weeping, laughing and having good sex.
7. Reassessing priorities as I achieve any of my top five goals.

The basis for these priorites are the top five goals, responsibilities, needs, and values as follows:

Top five goals:
1. Spiritual growth.
2. Writing Gaia Project.
3. Doing the Body For Life program.
4. Getting a bicycle.
5. Learning to surf.

Top five responsibilities:
1. Self, wellness, fitness and diet.
2. Landlord: rent.
3. Utility Corporations: bills.
4. My cat: support.
5. Self; writing.

Top Five Needs:
1. Space and tidiness.
2. Release from the pain of wantingness.
3. Varied tasty food.
4. Fun.
5. Expansion of ability.

Top Five Values:
1. Contemplation of God.
2. Acceptance of life on its own terms.
3. Sufficient clarity to be productive.
4. Orderliness in overall style.
5. Good health and fitness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter