Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Gardening and writing

Today I wrote the first two pages of Gaia, folling the Focus Plan I have spent the last month writing.

I also planted about fifty plants, dug over four beds of dirt, and slept over at a mates place, from whence I got the plants. We watched 12 Monkeys last night and thismorning and yesterday planted a chestnut. I will plant another nut tree on Friday there, which I am looking forward to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter