Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

On www.writingFAST.com

I have purchased the Writing FAST system yesterday and read the book. It's exciting heady stuff.

So I have been reflecting on what I will use it to write. I want to use it to write my novel and nonfiction book obviously, but I feel that I need to master the system itself and be adept at using it when I write.

So what I'm intending to do is write some short nonfiction pieces. And that's exactly what I've done!

Tonight I've written and send four crits of Science Fiction stories, and done some research and a letter for an issue I seem to have become involved in (government-sanctioned dolphin mass murder season in Japan). So I've done a LOT of writing tonight. And much of it really seems to have been using this technique of Talktation which Jeff Bollow teaches, which seems in fact to slow me down and break the flow - break it, that is, until I happen to have a distraction. Then it keeps me soundly on track.

But I'm tired now and it's about 2 in the morning. It's been a startling night for me because I managed to download Skype and have a phone call directly to (of all places on Earth!) Algeria!

Not only that but thismorning Doctor Hawkin's latest book arrived in my mailbox. I practically skipped up the drive, flung myself on the bed, and read with ardour for several hours. It was fascinating reading! The title of the book is "Truth Versus Falsehood" and it impactful stuff indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter