Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Finishing the Focus Plan for The Gaia Novel.

Today I finished the Focus Plan for my large novel series project.

Finishing the book, with a stream of suicides, deaths, births, escapes and catastrophes, seems odd to me. But the sense of having done it is enormously satisfying.

I reread it quickly and have been mulling over changes. Because part of me wants to Apply my plan NOW, starting writing at page one and seeing how far and fast I can go. And then part of me says: Hold on, wait. I intend this to be as good a novel as possible. Wait and review the Focus Plan in a little while with a calmer glance.

Enormously satisfying experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter