Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Thirteen months of blog remembering!

I've just noticed that I've had this blog for exactly thirteen months.

I started this blog at my brothers' suggestion. He felt that it would be a good way to get my words out there and fed back upon. Well it hasn't in some ways fulfilled that, but it's certainly an amazing record of a year in the life of myself, of my thirty-first year of life on this planet.

It has been a time of small changes and slight adjustments, tentative missteps and constant desire to advance and grow as a person thwarted by prevailing conditions again and again and again.

But I haven't fallen into frustration or despondency about this.

Why not? I think it is because I cultivate a short memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter