Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

reflections on 12 week goals

I reflected on my 12-week goals in bed today... the cat cuddling between my legs... and I noticed something interesting.

All but one of my goals have easy systems to follow.

I am writing my two book projects (the nonfiction project dubbed "Excellence" and the fiction project known merely as "Gaia" at present) using the FAST system (www.writingfast.com)

I am recreating my body using the Body for Life Program (www.bodyforlife.com).

I am improving my mood, productivity and happiness using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy via Dr Burns bestselling book 'Feeling Good' (www.feelinggood.com)

But in terms of my professional life, where I am intending to go into business tutoring in English as a Second Language, I am without a system of any kind to follow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter