Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A true confession: my shameful retro gaming addiction

I am addicted to SNES's Superbomberman and Superbomberman II.

Only a higher power can save me from my disease of addiction to retro gaming. I surrender to whole thing over.

This is not a joke. I am playing it inbetween writing these sentences. While listening to a Beethoven violin concerto.

I am so glad I cannot afford Worlds of Warfare or a Nintendo Gamecube. That would probably qualify the Super Nintendo as a "gateway substance".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter