Gaia is the word for "unity-of-life-processes". The experiment here is to unify the various threads of voice and sense of self together into an undivided unity. Spirituality, economics, politics, science and ordinary life interleaved.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

phew it's been a funny week!

I have asked my flatmate to move out.

It is weird in here. Instead of someone doing the dishes immediately, I wait until I have a sink full again. Instead of someone doing the washing through the week... ah, fukkit, i'm a bit indifferent to that stuff sometimes, but not indifferent enough to to be effected by the different, quieter house I live in now.

It's tempting to be angry at him. Instead i'm angry at circumstances.

I do what I do cos this is what I signed up for it. I do what my heart tells me to do with love kindness and beauty. I intend to give full expression to my essence. What I do leads to happiness because I focus on what I want.

So i've been going through a refocusing period. Actually a period of denial would be a better word. What's the use of refocusing when I'm distracted, annoyed, upset, irritated. What's the sense is writing goals, doing a plan for each major goal, doing a monthly and weekly plan, when I'm in this mood?

Found an interesting and goodhearted site today. www.shalomplace.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
follow me on Twitter